1000 miles

March 7, 2007

today marks the momentous occasion of me turning 1000 weeks old.
i only found out a few days ago when searching for an online calendar, the site said if you put in your birthday it’d tell you mad dates that are coming up. most of the things that are coming up aren’t for years, but luckily when i searched, 1000 weeks was only a few days away. just as well too, cos otherwise i would’ve forgotten by the time some good date went by.

if you want to try it your self (which i’m sure you’ve been dying to do ever since you read the above paragraph) you can find it here

:: By mizzle 22 Comments

1. :( my next big event isn’t for nearly 2 years – i turn 200,000 hours old on 28/12/08

Comment by Andrew — March 7, 2007 #

2. happy 1000 week old today JC Mizzle!!! i dont turn 1000 weeks old until December 30, 2010. lawl

Comment by laurizzle — March 7, 2007 #

3. JC, does that make you feel old?

Comment by Luke... of DOOM — March 7, 2007 #

4. Wow. I’m 1640 weeks old. Can I retire yet?

Comment by H — March 7, 2007 #

5. fo shizzle

Comment by laurizzle — March 8, 2007 #

6. Are you saying I can retire laurizzle?

Comment by H — March 8, 2007 #

7. Sorry Prof. Moriati. As I am often loathe to take advice from intellectuals, I’ll think I’ll take my chances with the hell beasts. I don’t think the hellbeasts are any scarey than trying to learn this fizzle language or even being married (that is unless women are the hellbeasts????)

I would seem that you have a phobia of dealing with people whose name starts with the letter ‘H’ ie. Sherlock Holmes. It is advisable to you to spend your energy on trying to avoid being sent to one of Her Majesty’s places of internment for persons who struggle to engage in lawful activities, then worrying about my name, which was enstowed on myself by a VNP (Very Nice Personage).

Any questions?

Comment by H — March 8, 2007 #

8. Congrats JC!! Another reason for a party, soon we’ll be having parties everyday of the year – YAY!!
    Also, very cool site, today is my first visit, a bit slow on the uptake I know, but I have recently been living in a blackhole of very intermittent internet access, yes some places still do not have even a reliable dial up, lolocaust :)

Comment by Ang — March 8, 2007 #

9. fo shizzle H.

Comment by laurizzle — March 8, 2007 #

10. obviously slow on the uptake in regards to internet technology also Ang! Have to call you Milo now!

Comment by Luke... of DOOM — March 8, 2007 #

11. Hey Prof, here’s your answers.

1. Sorry it’s a secret.

2. Maybe he was a drug addict but he kicks your butt everytime, therefore you’re not that bright hey? Can’t see how Batman could be cooler seeing as he is always wearing black. He must swelter during summer.

3. Clothes. I really hope you’re wearing them too.

Comment by H — March 8, 2007 #

12. far out guys. relevant posts please. i will delete non relevant posts because i am such a responsible blog owner.

Comment by huw bizzle — March 8, 2007 #

13. i think you mean comments huwie, surely (don’t call me shirley) after your teary in the ‘money for nothing’ post’s comments you’d have learnt

Comment by tha JC Mizzle — March 8, 2007 #

14. my fizzle. sozza guys

Comment by huw bizzle — March 8, 2007 #

15. i’m out of the loop. i’m no longer a part of the core group of fans. well, i think its time i bashed skywalker again.

Comment by Josh Rayson — March 8, 2007 #

16. I think someone needs a time out

Comment by Prof. Moriati — March 8, 2007 #

17. Me not bright?
    Let’s face it Sherlock Holmes was an annoying arachaic character that nobody really cares about anymore except perhaps a few weirdos clutching their copies of The Hound of the Baskervilles muttering ‘he’ll make a comeback, he’s gotta’.
    I would rethink your perspective on these things if i where you.
    Batman sweltering in the heat…if that’s your way of brutally denouncing a character i can’t really see you understanding them anyway.
    This has all been a (poor) joke, my speeches are composed by monkeys and tin soldiers and are not recommended for small children and big babies, i apolagise to those i’ve offended
    (and shake my head in amazment of your ignorance H, of course im against all H starting names…Seriously say them out loud 99 times in a mirror and they’ll come and gouge your eye’s out)
    and not taking advice from intellectuals is just…well thick, that’s why their intellectual in the first place, they had good advice.

dammit you ‘H’ people can’t take a joke (that’s why we need to exterminate you and creat a master ‘M’ race and…Wait, what the hell am i saying?)

Comment by Prof. Moriati — March 8, 2007 #

18. Oh Huw, that’s poor, telling me off for it then doing the same mistake yourself! Now who’s a ‘Goosemon’?

Comment by Luke... of DOOM — March 8, 2007 #

19. Huw and JC, I believe you fizzled the link to the Bible. (www.biblegatway.com should be http://www.biblegateway.com)

Comment by H — March 9, 2007 #

20. good catch there H, i’ve fixed it now.
    obviously shows no one’s been clicking on that link if it’s been this long before anyone noticed…

Comment by tha JC Mizzle — March 9, 2007 #

21. I clicked it but got told to close it before I got a proper look, still haven’t remembered to try again. i’ve got a real life bible!

Comment by Luke... of DOOM — March 10, 2007 #

22. I don’t believe it, I may be catching on with this whole fizzle thing. What is the world coming to?

Comment by H — March 12, 2007 #