Shame

August 16, 2007

I think everyone likes something that it is not socially appropriate to like. It may be a TV song, song or artist. Anyway I’m sure some of you have them, looking at you Josh with Gilmore Girls, so we’ll make a deal? I’ll post mine if you tell me yours? Before I say them I don’t adore these things I just may have liked/continue to like them a bit.

Mine are…

Britney Spears music up until the year 2002.
Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
Other random hip-hop songs
World Wrestling Entertainment

:: By huw bizzle 7 Comments

1. WWE
    I wish I was a punk rocker
    Pride and Prejudice (apparently not socially acceptable for a guy to like)
    Other random girly movies.
    (Do I say I’m watching Gilmore girls whilst responding?)

Comment by H — August 16, 2007 #

2. Shh, don’t tell anyone, but Neighbours and Home and Away, According to Jim, Days of Our Lives, Bold and the Beautiful and Passions.

Comment by Sylv — August 16, 2007 #

3. far out, i wish i could put that gilmore girls rumour to rest. i’m not a fan of the double g, its just that erin watches it and i’m a sucker for tv. of course, i’ll never live it down and i should probably just get used to being told i like it. oh well.
    i see you have discovered my ingenious way to put a blank line in

anyway, on to admitting shameful cool things that i like:
    – 80s / early 90s gangsta rap
    – american daytime sitcoms
    – erd-nays websites
    – that red watch

Comment by mizzle — August 16, 2007 #

4. that red watch u wear is mad tho.

wwe is mad but im over it now. we all no im massive.
    gangsta rap is orsome no matter what… so much better wen ther black. but beastie boys r cool. but ther not really gangsta rap. watever
    i watch pride and prejudice too. i wouldnt choose to watch it tho. prob the same as josh, i watch it coz its on.
    quadriple quarter pounder burgers-a full pound of meat, or meat substitute. whatever they put in em
    techno.
    not wearing many clothes.

Comment by winky — August 17, 2007 #

5. There is nothing wrong with American daytime sitcoms….

I have also seen Pride and Prejudice

Comment by Andrew — August 17, 2007 #

6. I’m going to back Josh up, he doesn’t love watching gilmore girls or antyhing. But when I’m watching it He might walk past and burst out laughing at something they said. And there is nothing shameful in that. Gilmore Girls is a great show.
    My shames would be The Saddle Club (books, not the TV show), little kids music (Hi-5, Colin Buchanan, The Wiggles, The Donut Man) I like heaps of other uncool stuff but not really ashamed of it.

Comment by Ez — August 17, 2007 #

7. 80’s synthpop. I have 4 New Order Albums. shame. oh, and The B52’s best of. Joy Divisio is accepted ’round these parts, and well, I have all there albums. 1 vs. 100 is kickass too.

Comment by Josh Rayson — August 18, 2007 #