Five yr old challenge

December 22, 2007

remember this post about post-apocalyptic five year old warfare?

well i came across a website that give you a quiz to test to see how many they think you could take.

apparently they reckon i could only take 26. I feel a bit ashamed (blast my lack of martial arts and low previous fight exprience).
Although, having done the test a few times, my score has ranged from 19 to 27. i guess i’m giving different answers, but not intentionally.

26 At least a thousand

:: By mizzle 10 Comments

1. I got 16. My biggest downfall was my terrible fitness. The thing that got me to 13 i presume was my lack of morality when it came to crunching the littln’s.

Comment by Huw Bizzle — December 22, 2007 #

2. i got 30

Comment by Andrew — December 23, 2007 #

3. it refused to give me an answer

Comment by H — December 23, 2007 #

4. Interesting that you felt the need to do the test multiple times, and then quote the highest number.
    I couldn’t get any results either. JustSayHi.com. I reckon I’d get 30+ based on the above results, because I’m not afraid to hurt the kids and I’m not afraid to talk myself up either.

Comment by grizzle — December 23, 2007 #

5. Funny, I was just thinking about this the other dya because my niece and nephew attacked me and I couldn’t (chose not to?) get them off. And they are only 7 (nephew) and 5 (niece).
    Anyway, I didn’t get a result, because I couldn’t get past justsayhi. But, I don’t think I would have done very well, ’cause kids are little, and I wouldn’t want to hit them (though they’d probably rip me to shreds).

Comment by Sylv — December 24, 2007 #

6. well I tried to fix up the link in the picture they give you, if that doesn’t work then try the link i used above it in the text.
    and chris, i think you’ll find i quoted the second highest score, which was my most recent score, after doing the test again simply so i could use the picture thing they give you (which, evidently, didn’t even work). the 27 was from seeing how i’d go if i talked myself up, instead of talking myself down for the original result of 19.

Comment by mizzle — December 24, 2007 #

7. i got 10.

Comment by hannah — December 25, 2007 #

8. i got 26 as well but i reckon that i could get more to jump off a cliff like lemmings

Comment by daniel — December 25, 2007 #

9. i got 18 but then chris told me i was ‘very short’ not just ‘short’ so i did it again and got 15.

Comment by martha — December 26, 2007 #

10. If Martha could take 15 I reckon I could go at least 20.

Comment by Huw Bizzle — January 2, 2008 #